Engineering consultancy department, the basic core of ECC is focused on consulting services and engineering design for different industries especially cement plants.
This division with its skilled experts and with the use of the most advanced software packages is able to offer a wide range of following:
1) Pre – investment studies including: feasibility studies, basic, detail design procurement tendering, bid evolution supervision.
2) Project planning , management , supply & transfer of technology
3) Consulting, supervision and evaluation services.
Vice Chairman of the Board | Head of Engineering & Designing Department
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
More Than 20 Years of Experience
This division with professional experts and experiences in various industries is able to execute any electrical, control and instrumentation project in metal and non metal mineral industries, gas and oil and petrochemical industries and power plant. This sector has more than 12 years of experience in various projects especially in cement industry.
CEO | Head of Executive Projects Department
Master of Science in Systems - Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
More Than 40 Years of Experience
This section has been established from 1999 and has implemented a lot of outstanding projects in this period, from the main activities we can highlight establishing corrosion standards and protection methods for all industries
The main capabilities of this section are as follow:
1) Basic & detail Design, engineering and performing cathodic protection and corrosion monitoring projects
2) Technical audit of corrosion inspection & test management
3) Research activities about corrosion problems in industry.
Head of Corrosion & Cathodic Protection Department
Bachelor of Engineering Materials
More Than 15 Years of Experience
This sector has been reinforced from early 2002 and is one of the strategic sectors of the company which is a trustworthy consultant of Optimal Petrol Consumption Department and Energy Productivity Department of Iran (SABA).
1) Auditory of electrical and heat energy in industrial sectors
2) Consulting , set up and organizing energy management system
3) Setting various training courses of energy transmission and optimal energy consumption
4) Consultation and implementing methods to reduce energy consumption in industries
Head of Energy Technical Inspection Department
Bachelor of Physics
More Than 30 Years of Experience